Glad to see your classroom has come together so nicely...I know the move was not easy.
Even though it's only a glimpse of your classroom- I can tell it looks fantastic! -An
Aaah...it looks amazing Julie! Great job in getting it put together so quickly. I especially love the contract. :)
ju, seems like you're keeping yourself mighty busy. are you liking the new school so far? i'm sure it's been a tough transition, but the room looks great!
Love the contract! look at their cute little names! seriously, kid-writing is my absolute favorite. the room looks awesome! impressed, though not surprised with your skills, oh creative genious julie!miss you!
Glad to see your classroom has come together so nicely...I know the move was not easy.
ReplyDeleteEven though it's only a glimpse of your classroom- I can tell it looks fantastic!
ReplyDelete-An
Aaah...it looks amazing Julie! Great job in getting it put together so quickly. I especially love the contract. :)
ReplyDeleteju, seems like you're keeping yourself mighty busy. are you liking the new school so far? i'm sure it's been a tough transition, but the room looks great!
ReplyDeleteLove the contract! look at their cute little names! seriously, kid-writing is my absolute favorite.
ReplyDeletethe room looks awesome! impressed, though not surprised with your skills, oh creative genious julie!
miss you!