18 June 2009

Wheeeee for Wii!


 I know that this is the gift that was popular about 2 Christmases ago, but I am totally excited about my Wii and Wii Fit (thanks, Boohers!).  Maybe turning 30 isn't so bad after all.  At least now I can embrace my inner child with video games when I'm feeling old.




5 comments:

  1. hey- nice shirt!
    Have fun with boxing and yoga (but not at once).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll love it! Excited for you. And happy 30th bday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for a Wii! We LOVE our's!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So to all the fellas out there...THIS is how you make your wife's birthday work for YOU. I had the best birthday ever...and it wasn't even mine. Starbucks b-fast. Taco Bell lunch. full body massage...because if Julie was getting one, I might as well, too, right?...day off from work...and a Wii video game system to top the day off. Winner Winner. Chicken dinner. happy B-day sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:20 PM

    so fun! happy birthday! and try out the wii ski on the fit board. many a good time...

    ReplyDelete