Noa recently returned from a trip to New Orleans for a medical conference. Being the thoughtful guy that he is, he returned with a few gifts for the family back home. The dogs were instantly won over by some tasty dog treats, but that was not all he had brought for them. Knowing that Gunnar LOVES de-stuffed dog toys (stuffed animals for dogs without the stuffing), he brought home a new one for our boy - a pink flamingo. Gunnar LOVED IT! Immediately, he grabbed it, shook it incessantly, and then tried to pull out the "feathers" from the wings. I haven't posted about the dogs in awhile, so I thought it'd be cute to post these pics.
your dogs are too darn cute! Loved the commentary...esp. the putting it away...and loving it...he he he
ReplyDeleteTrit
I love the last picture of G - pure bliss on his face!!
ReplyDelete