21 March 2010

Moa Moa Chicken

In honor of Kent's recent birthday, several of us celebrated at a little place up north in Onna called Moa Moa Chicken. As you can see they only offer two items: chicken and shrimp.

Here's the little set-up that served as the restaurant. We ordered here and sat a picnic table near-by. The food is cooked right there and we could smell the delicious garlic aroma wafting through the air while we chatted.

Here's the shrimp plate with rice. Noa said it tasted amazing!

I ordered the chicken plate with bread. The chicken was also extremely delicious and flavorful. After taking a few bites of the bread, I found out it had bits of corn in it! Random!
I realize this picture is not great (I was playing with the nighttime setting), but I had to include a photo of the birthday boy. Doesn't Kent look so happy with his lovely wife, Tritia next to him?
Gotta love this sign.
The bathrooms are located inside the restaurant that shares the grounds with Moa Moa. These were NOT your usual bathrooms. Check out the stalls:

Yup, that would be a fish tank. I also like this sign inside the stall (yes, I was taking pictures inside the bathroom stall).
The toilet looks just so happy to have a clean seat.
Lots of shells! Tritia and I agreed that it was like Hawaii meets granny's attic. Every inch was covered in something tropical.

Anyway, after taking care of that business, we walked around the area, which is a vacation area with lots of restaurants, little shops, and some resorts and hotels. We found this awesome tree near one of the resorts, which made a perfect backdrop for our last picture of the evening.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! The garlic chicken sounds good :)

    ReplyDelete