25 April 2010

Laundry Woes

Ah, the joys of doing laundry in Japan.

These pants just came out of the dryer. I don't know if you can tell from the picture but they are really wrinkled. It looks like they were balled up and I just unrolled them after a washing as a ball. But, no, sadly this is how much of our laundry looks after going through our little Japanese dryer. I would line dry, but we only have so much space and I hate when the clothes are stiff. Also, we at least have a rockin' iron.

I have a theory that the dryer does it on purpose to mock us. Then it secretly laughs when we empty it.

Oh well, at least it was a beautiful day with a lovely sunset.

2 comments:

  1. The clothes dryer cracks me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunset! Soon you will be back to using a American style big dryer!

    ReplyDelete