22 December 2010

Dolphin Pics

As predicted, our disposable camera took lousy photos of our dolphin experience.  Here are just a few I deemed somewhat adequate for the blog.  We all know that for me, "it's all about the blog" (that's my saying when I have to lug my camera around everywhere and document our lives) and that might mean posting sub-par quality pictures every once in a while.

Here's our sweet dolphin Melincha.  The trainer is showing us her teeth, tongue, eyes, and ears.  I loved getting to touch her skin - it's so smooth!

Doesn't Melincha look happy?  Speaking of happy, look how happy I was when I got to hold/hug Melicha in the water.  Seriously, I couldn't stop smiling.


Getting a dophin kiss is even better!  I loved it!


And proof that Noa also got to swim with Melincha.  She swam up onto his outstretched hands.  Awwww....


1 comment: