We had our first snow of the season last night. We woke up to a beautiful winterwonderland that caused school closings, traffic problems, and outdoor revelry all over western Washington. When I went outside to take pictures, I could hear the neighborhood kids having a blast sledding nearby.
We got about 8 inches in our neighborhood, but the accumulation totals really varied around the state. Some areas definitely got more than a foot.
I think our little blue house looks so cute in the snow.
Noa still had to go to work this morning, but was sent home early (yeah!), so we spent the day hanging pictures and shelves in Ruby's room, working on a puzzle with his mom, and relaxing by the fireplace. Ruby spent most of the day doing this.*
All in all, it was a fun snow day.
* Don't worry, she's always supervised when laying on her tummy.
No comments:
Post a Comment