01 January 2013

More Scenes from Florida

These don't really have a specific order, but I thought I'd share some of the other moments from our trip to Florida.  Enjoy!

In the Atlanta airport, we grabbed a snack.  As we were walking through the line, Ruby bit off a piece of the banana peel and ate it.  Apparently she was hungry after all that flying.


Ruby and Auntie Anya playing the piano.


Tupperware makes a perfect toy.


Hanging out on the beach with Auntie Megan.


Helping Grandma shred old bills and mail.  Ruby loved "helping."


The mall in Boca Raton is so different from what I am used to.  Not only are the stores numerous and high-end (we defintely weren't in Kitsap County anymore), but the people were fascinating.  Most interesting to me was the fact that about 50% of the strollers that were being pushed around had DOGS in them.  I wanted to get a picture of this phenomenon, so I pretended to take a photo of Noa in order to get this shot. 


Littering is awful - even the sign says so.


On a walk around town - Noa was rockin' the shades.


Noa found some treasures while going through old family boxes.


I got my dog fix while visiting family, which always makes for a successful trip. 



Trying on more fun headgear from the family boxes.


Ruby got into styling her hair while eating.  This photo doesn't do it justice, but after meals, her hair would be sticking up everywhere are coated with food.  This led to many baths, which she did not appreciate.


We enjoyed the pool and even got Ruby to swim without crying.  Success!


Traveling home, Ruby was able to sleep on the airplane sprawled out across our laps.  I was so happy she was able to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment