26 August 2006

Up and Running!




We got our internet set up today and I couldn't decide what to put on first, so here's a glimpse of our beautiful view. That's the China Sea and I'm hoping to post more pics - the other day we got a photo of a rainbow!

It's been chaos and lots of work this past week with school starting soon. I'm going to work hard to blog each day, but it may not be as much as usual since I feel like lately I'm living at school. My house unpacking and decorating has been put on hold due to my work at Kinser. It'll all come together eventually, I guess. School starts on Tuesday for all the kids except Kindergarten. We spend the first week doing home visits, where we get to meet the parents and evaluate the students. Then, the kindergarten kids start on Wednesday, the 6th of September.

So, I'm headed back to work right now (yes, on a Saturday) and get that room in shape! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:56 AM

    Nice view! It looks like normalcy is rushing towards you at last.

    ReplyDelete