Take a little more off the top and slap on an earring- Noa could be Mr. Clean! Yo Hammers- seems like life is slowly becoming "normal". I'm still waiting for that. Is there a trick to it? Hmm. I read you have email now. Sweet. You're probably bombarded with letters, but...too bad. I'll be catching you up on my not-so-normal life in the mountains of NH soon enough. I'm still trying to relax from the summer. Not very easy when people still want to come to the camp. What is the deal? Can't a girl get a break? OK. Enough chitty chat. This isn't Anoli's blog. Maybe I should create one... Could be dangerous. The world isn't ready for it. Time for ice cream. Love ya- An
Your view is amazing. And as I gaze out over the shining blue beauty that abutts your building I can't help but think, "You guys are gonna get slammed by the storms that are gonna rip over that placid sea. I hope you aren't on the first floor." :)
Gee, with a view like this from your apartment, how do you spell refresh?
ReplyDeleteI guess Noa is going for the low maintenance, no frills haircut. Will this be the story of his life for the next several years?
OOPS! this last comment was from mom; forgot to sign.
ReplyDeleteMom
Take a little more off the top and slap on an earring- Noa could be Mr. Clean!
ReplyDeleteYo Hammers- seems like life is slowly becoming "normal". I'm still waiting for that. Is there a trick to it? Hmm.
I read you have email now. Sweet. You're probably bombarded with letters, but...too bad. I'll be catching you up on my not-so-normal life in the mountains of NH soon enough. I'm still trying to relax from the summer. Not very easy when people still want to come to the camp. What is the deal? Can't a girl get a break? OK. Enough chitty chat. This isn't Anoli's blog. Maybe I should create one...
Could be dangerous. The world isn't ready for it.
Time for ice cream.
Love ya-
An
Your view is amazing. And as I gaze out over the shining blue beauty that abutts your building I can't help but think, "You guys are gonna get slammed by the storms that are gonna rip over that placid sea. I hope you aren't on the first floor." :)
ReplyDeleteI'd definitely trade a not so nice apt for that view!! How awesome is that Julie!
ReplyDeleteLindsey
awesome view guys! I'm jealous!
ReplyDelete