10 September 2006

Before & After

Finally! Here are the before and after shots of my classroom. These BEFORE pics are of the room after I was able to get all the furniture moved in and placed, but there are barely any decorations or materials. How very drab.







And, here's the AFTER!
This is the view of the room when you step into the front door.




The paraprofessional who works with me made the curtains (with clouds on them!) and we hung letters from the ceiling. I also found some colorful paper lanters as well.



This is my favorite part of the room; the book nook is where the students can cozy up and look at a book in our class library.




It's still a work in progress, but I'm happy with it thus far. I hope to get more student work displayed this next week. I'll post more photos when that happens.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:44 PM

    WOW Julie! That is sooo much better than what it was! Great job. Do you want to come to Fort Collins and decorate my house?? =)
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:36 PM

    Awesome room, girl!!! You're a pro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:37 PM

    The anonymous is me, Julie !!! Anne in Florida with the angel dogs

    ReplyDelete