06 September 2006

Survived!

Well, I made it through my first day of school - with a headache, no less. I'm not gonna lie, it was a tough day. Most of kids are great, but I have a few who are major "testers" and try to do their own thing. Tomorrow we will be working on rules and practicing routines, like lining up. After school, I'm headed to the commisary (our grocery store on base) and stocking up on aspirin.

Oh, and I'll be posting before and after pics of the room this weekend. My camera battery died today, so I'm charging her up!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:59 AM

    I know this is a dumb question, but are most of your students American? Got your card, thanks! Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:52 PM

    "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me,
    Than have to have a frontal lobotemy......"
    It sounds better when it's sung, but hey, it's a blog! Remember, if you could train Boki, you can train anybody.

    Brain-dead Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. All my students are American, although some are Japanese-American. The students are all children of military families. Most of mine are related to the Marines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:42 PM

    Try clicker training Julie!!! HEE HEE HEE. I used to use M and M's very liberally until they were "trained". :) Today Sadie and Gunnar got to explore my mom's fenced in yard- major happiness. Gunnar has decided he'd rather stay outside at "nap time" than come in, along with stubborn Pharaoh, so they are nap time rebels together- the old sleeping one and the wild running one. He destuffs something almost daily. :)

    ReplyDelete