07 February 2008

AM Resurrected

I was outside of school with one of my colleagues today and she was telling me about the AM tower that was getting installed outside our building.  This made me very happy because I used to be an avid listener of NPR - until I moved to Okinawa.  The amazing thing about the tower isn't the tower itself, but the 3 guys who climbed it in order to work on it.  You can barely even tell they are there in the first photo.

I would NEVER have the guts to do this.


And - KUDOS to Kate for helping me blog for the first time from my new little Mac - pictures and all.  Thanks, Kate!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:41 PM

    no problem! took me a while to figure that out, so i love to pass on info when i can!

    those guys are nuts by the way...too tall for even me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So does this mean you'll now have TWO radio stations to choose from?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see a post! Bless your heart....two whole radio stations to choose from? I'll remember that next time I complain that I can't find anything I like between 6 different radio stations :)
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete