12 February 2008

Twins

So Noa and I have been meeting after work to go to the gym.  We've been doing this for over a month now and haven't run into this problem yet...
SHOWING UP IN THE SAME CLOTHES!

And of all the days, I ran into some of my colleagues who saw us together.

Nice.

7 comments:

  1. Sweet sweat spot, Noa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is freaking AWESOME!!

    Love the shirts, by the way. I wore mine this week as well. First time I've worn it since the Japan flight....and it made me think of you guys.

    That is the funniest thing ever. Even the pants match :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:19 AM

    you could be on the oki's 'biggest loser' couples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too funny! Hey, at least you're AT the gym.....better than what I'm doing which is sitting at the computer with a bag of chips and a soda! Ha!
    Even dressed alike you two are still adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:16 PM

    NICE SHIRTS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary & I do that a lot at work. We sometimes work different shifts in the week and one of us will show up for the later shift in the same outfit as the other person. Weird...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:32 AM

    Flippin' Sweet!

    Maybe matching sweatsuits for Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete