I feel like I have been going non-stop since Friday. Friday afternoon, my sister-in-law, Amy, her 2 year-old son (my nephew) Matthew, and my other sister-in-law, Anya, came down for a weekend visit. Since then it's been go-go-go. Friday night we went out to dinner at Carrabba's for Mike and Noa to "carb-load" since they were running the Gate River Run the following morning (Jess ran part of it too!). Unfortunately, I couldn't be their #1 cheerleader, since I had my Saturday class...for 6 hours. That evening Mike and Jess came over and we all celebrated Jess' birthday with presents and cake. Today was church, lunch out, and a trip to the Jax zoo. It was a perfect day for the zoo too - 8o degrees and breezy. However, all this celebrating, visiting, and touring is getting to me: I'm exhausted! Thankfully, tonight is simply to relax, hang out, and eat leftover cake. It's been a great weekend, but man, I'm beat.
More pics from the weekend to come. For now - here's our newest Apostle-Hammer pic from Saturday night. Can't you just feel the love??
And just to make it officially on the blog:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESS!!
We love you!
Aaaahhhhh! That's such a great picture of all of you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for my birthday party! It was my best ever. Love you guys!!
ReplyDelete