08 March 2006

I've been tagged

A. Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. teacher
2. bookseller
3. cashier
4. camp counselor

B. Four movies you could watch over & over:
1. Clueless
2. 50 First Dates
3. Bruce Almighty
4. Napolean Dynamite

C. Four places you have lived:
1. Jacksonville, FL
2. Melrose, MA
3. Gloucester, MA
4. Merrimack, NH

D. Four tv shows you love to watch:
1. Scrubs
2. Law & Order SVU
3. The Office
4. Cops

E. Four places you've been on vacation:
1. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
2. Carribean
3. New England
4. California

F. Four websites you visit (almost) daily:
1. IGPost.com
2. lovecharlie.org
3. teamapostle.blogspot.com
4. 45walldesign.com

G. Four of your favorite foods:
1. cheese pizza
2. berries
3. belgium waffle (with the works!)
4. mom's Hungarian goulash

H. Four places you'd rather be right now:
1. in my bed
2. on a cruise
3. the dog park
4. in the ocean (scuba diving)

I. Four of your favorite things to do:
1. play with my dogs/go to dogpark
2. read books/magazine
3. shopping
4. get coffee with a friend

J. Four of your favorite drinks:
1. coffee
2. Coke
3. sweet tea
4. pearl tea

K. Four people who will respond* (this means you're tagged) :
1. Tara
2. Jess (okay, I know she doesn't count - she already did this)
3. the monsters under my bed
4. the Boogeyman

L. Four most important people in your life:
1. Does God count?
2. Noa
3. family
4. my best girlfriends

*Sorry, I didn't answer this one very well. I'm not sure if you have to list people who already have blogs. If so, then Jess took most of my answers already, so that would be redundant. So, I got creative instead.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:47 PM

    awesome, i love doing these things.

    if you wanted my email its

    brendan7calvin@yahoo.com

    hope to hear from you. ttyl.

    brendan

    ReplyDelete