Our kindergarten class went on a field trip today to the Botanical Gardens. Obviously, I can't share pics of the kids, however, I did get some shots of some of the beautiful plants around. The gardens were beautiful and we all loved seeing the animals, such as the goats, a giant iguana, fennec foxes, ferrets, tortoises, and hungry, hungry carp. You can bring old bread or purchase food for the carp. They are crazy! They'll jump on top of one another to get to the food. Here's a photo:

Anyway, the trip was a huge success. The kids had fun and behaved well. The parents seem pleased and now I am totally spent. I think I'll be going to bed early tonight.




Love the lily pad shot. Glad you had a good time - and that it was less stressful than you expected! Love you!
ReplyDeleteFrom mom,
ReplyDeleteJulie you took some excellent pictures at the garden! Can't wait to see it for myself.
That I would love to see. Japanese culture seems to have more respect for the natural wonders.
ReplyDeleteI've been meaning to ask you, how much for a gallon of gas over there?
You'll get to see lots of cool things on fieldtrips! I always wanted to tag along on the trip that goes to the sweet-potato farm. But, being childless, I didn't ever manage that one. Apparently they make yummy sweet-potato chips right there on the spot. YUM--beni-imo
ReplyDeleteThe hibiscus and the aloe? are terrific! You did a great job on the photos and the carp pic is amazing! Who knew carp were so aggressive! Maia and Steve
ReplyDeleteJulie,
ReplyDeleteIf I were a student in your class, I would totally have a crush on you. As it is, I'm your husband...and I totally have a crush on you. xoxo