14 February 2008

V-Day

Valentine's Day is a big holiday when you teach in elementary school.  This is one of the perks of the job; not only do you get candy and goodies, but you get handwritten notes from current and former students.
Notes like this make my day (this was a Valentine gram sent from one of my former students).

5 comments:

  1. Wow - I think I'd have to frame that and hang it home and remind my husband of it every chance I got! Ha! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!! Totally makes the hard days of your job worth it. They love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:40 AM

    HAHA! that is adorable! very sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:05 PM

    As I look at this picture, I am reminded of the pure innocence of true love. I reflect on this after coming home to your mother with a card that played "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash, and two orders of ribs from the Texas Roadhouse. Ah, yes, true love.

    ReplyDelete