What do you do during a lockdown*? Use your dogs for entertainment, of course!
We love how Sadie "protests" wearing clothing by doing handstands. I'm trying to turn this into a teachable moment and trying to get her to do this upon command.
*Yup, you read that right - we're on lockdown status over here. Due to recent events involving service members making poor choices in the local community, the head honcho has put all SOFA status folks (us) on lockdown. That means we are limited to the bases, places of worship, residence, and education. So, we can't go shopping off-base, get our nails done, walk the seawall, etc. So, we're getting creative in finding things to do.
That is a great video!! It's one of my favorite Sadie tricks ever.
ReplyDeleteBummer about the lockdown. Do they make exceptions about karaoke???
What would cause a lock-down? How often do they happen? Average duration? This is all so new to me!
ReplyDeleteI read about the lock down from my friend, but she lives on base. I was thinking about you guys and wondering how it was effecting you. Are you just on the honor system to only be in your apartment?
ReplyDeleteThat is so precious! What a good girl!! I hope she gets good treats for that ;)
ReplyDeleteHow long does the lockdown last? Sounds boring. :(
ReplyDeleteWay cool video! If she could teach Goldie how to do that, she'd rock. :)
P.S. I have watched the video 100 times. I keep hitting the play button again. I love it. What a good girl!!
ReplyDelete